Thursday, September 15, 2011

High School Senior Portraits Round 2



It was this time last year that I photographed my first High School Senior Portraits.  Several weekends ago, I was fortunate enough to be able to do it again.  Like the first time, I had flashbacks to when I had my senior photos taken.  I remember going to the only portrait studio in my whole town.  Mr. Jeffords had our entire high school on lock!  If you had senior portraits made...he took them.

It was great to spend time with Mr. Hernandez.  We first met in Piedmont Park when he came with a group of YTI scholars to participate in the Responding to Hate with Love Shoot.  The YTI Summer Academy gathers thirty-six rising high school juniors and seniors from across the country to Emory University for a three-week experience in Christian theological education.  For his Senior Portraits he wanted to come back to Emory for 'Old Time Sake'...and spend a little time on the the 'balance beams'.

Congratulations Alberto!



1 comment:

  1. im honored Carlton, and the photo shoot was really great. thank you

    ReplyDelete