Friday, February 11, 2011

Boys Will Be Boys



The birth of Isaiah has made Kari and I even more appreciative of family and has inspired us to do more family portrait sessions. After sharing a poster announcing our 2011 Family Portrait Packages, my dear friend from college who I haven't spoken to in a while left a message on the My True Vision Photography Facebook page, requesting to book a shoot.

It was so good to hear from her. She scheduled an appointment immediately. It had been years since I last saw her son. Needless to say, Jayson is a big boy now...let's also just say BOYS WILL BE BOYS. It was my pleasure to photograph Raven and her family. It meant the world to me to receive these words after posting a photo from our session as the My True Vision Photography Photo of the Day on Facebook.

Carlton, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Because I'm with Jayson everyday I see so many sides of him but you TRULY captured his spirit. This is his best picture. I can't wait to see the others. Love YOU!




Photos by Carlton Mackey


We would love to photograph your son or daughter. Give us a call.
My True Vision Photography | Atlanta, GA | www.mytruevision.com

No comments:

Post a Comment