Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Know It's Hard to Believe

...but I didn't take a single photo on my latest trip to Mexico. For me that is virtually impossible, but it is true. For this anniversary, I chilled...hard. And it was one of the best things I could have ever done. I didn't think I'd be able to do it at first, but it was actually easier than I thought.

Kari and I had an amazing time in Rivera Maya and we appreciate all of the emails and well wishes. Since I'm not posting any photos from this trip to Mexico, I thought that now would be a good time to FINALLY release some of the photos from our last trip in 2006.

Enjoy.

(to see more, please visit our portfolio pages, click MEXICO)

travel,travel photography,puerto vallarta,photography

travel photography,mexico,documentary,photography

travel photography,mexico,documentary,photography

travel photography,mexico,documentary,photography

No comments:

Post a Comment