Thursday, November 29, 2012

Atlanta Engagement (& Non Traditional Christmas Card) Photography


Who said you had to be standing in front of a Christmas tree for it to be a Christmas Card?  

I feel very fortunate to be able to meet and spend some time with Abby and Korey.  This recent photo shoot on the Atlanta Beltline doubled as both a Romance/Engagement shoot and what will be the basis of their Christmas cards this year.  I appreciate their openness and willing to go along with my spur of the moment ideas during the shoot.  It was a pleasure working with them.




The email that I just got from Abby read:  I got the Christmas cards ordered yesterday and I'm sure they will be our most awesome Christmas card [yet]!







Atlanta Engagement (and Holiday Card) Photography by Carlton Mackey

My True Vision Photography
www.mytruevision.com

No comments:

Post a Comment