Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fassion Fruit - 5 Models, Wardrobe and Light Changes, 1 Hour










I was motivated by Kira Channer's enthusiasm about working with me on this shoot.  

When I responded to her online inquiry about working together, she was thrilled.  Her enthusiasm to work with me in turn made me want to go out of my way to make sure that she was satisfied.

When the day of the shoot came and (due to some technical difficulties) she was running an hour behind, I let her know that although I could not extend the shoot she shouldn't worry.  If we both hustled, we could still make some magic happen in the hour we had left.

We did it.

5 models (with outfit changes), multiple lighting setups, 1 hour.

Fassion Fruit has a new look.

Fashion by Kira Channer
Photos by Carlton Mackey

No comments:

Post a Comment