Sunday, April 4, 2010

COME HAVE A SIT DOWN...

creative photography,color photography,photography,atlanta photographers,carlton mackey,furniture photography
Come have a sit down. Let's talk about some creative photography ideas.

My best friend, all the way back from high school, Earl Jefferson and his fiance Jenea did. They wanted to do a shoot of their daughter/my lovely God-Daughter Sydney. They came over with my other God-son EJ and my "nephews" Mack and Trevon. We shot Sydney first...more from that shoot to come. At the end of the shoot, Jeff asked me to take a quick photo of all of them together. Tomorrow is EASTER, so I want them in their Sunday's best.

"I got an idea," I replied.

Come on over. Have a sit down. Let's talk about some creative photography ideas.

Just don't be surprised if I ask you to stand in a chair.
easter photography,kids photography,street photography,creative photography,atlanta photography,atlanta photographers

My True Vision Photography wishes you a Happy Refreshing Renewing Resurrection Sunday!

www.mytruevision.com

No comments:

Post a Comment